AQW Clan: Final Crusade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your personal hygiene!!

5 posters

Go down

Your personal hygiene!! Empty Your personal hygiene!!

Post  creed's first registrator Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:19 pm

Brush your teeth at least once a day! I stress this to everybody. Alot of people don't do this so please listen to this if you don't do this or if you are intrested in what I have to say! If you don't brush you teeth often, you get gingivitis. This creates gum rot, which forms when too much plaque is on your teeth. Plaque release a toxin that destroys your teeth and gums. A pocket will create under your teeth, which will result in loosening your teeth and then, them falling out easily. Also, tumors may form from the bateria which is unhealthy for your body. This may result in EXTREME SICKNESS or DEATH. I stress this post to anyone who reads this. Obtaining cleaning tools like a tooth brush, toothpast, soap to wash you body and hands, and shampoo is incredibly easy. Your town may have a dollar store to obtain these certain items.

Post your thoughts on personal hygiene. It could save your life!

P.S. Don't brush your teeth way too much. It is not healthy for your gums to brush too much. Just 1-2 times a day. Also, try to shower only 1-2 times a day. Shower more, and your body may reacte to the chemicals, or it may be more vulnerable to certain safe bacteria, like dog hair or pets.
creed's first registrator
Post High-Staff
Post High-Staff

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Back to top Go down

Your personal hygiene!! Empty Re: Your personal hygiene!!

Post  SamuraiSkeleton Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:05 pm

i'm sure every1 knows about showering/having a bath and use soap/shampoo already, and as for the teeth and flossing u cna probably find that out from ur local dentist, but i never knew bout the tumors part and i'm sure this was rly helpful to them if they dont go to a dentist/bathe, as the tumor part was to me. but if ur a kid/teen who still lives at home like msot of us do unless they were kicked out or r 18 and have moved out like plated might have, and bak to bein the kid part, i'm sure if they're parents cared bout the they told this, but to those who dont have parents/dont live at home nemore/ parents dont care bout them that much this is rly helpful or for ppl whos parents dont stress this all too much. Smile
SamuraiSkeleton
SamuraiSkeleton
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Terminator666 Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:20 pm

actually, guess what the leading cause of death was during medieval times? wars? nope. an abscessed tooth. they're deadly and often require surgical treatment with general anesthetic in the hospital. yeah my dads a dentist lol
Terminator666
Terminator666
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post  creed's first registrator Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:31 pm

Mmm, nice research and cool! Lol.
Post High-Staff
Post High-Staff

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  kikashi234 Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:15 pm

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwww.................................................grrroooooooooooooooooossssssssssssssssssss.................coooooooooooooooooooooool Exclamation
kikashi234
kikashi234
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Killer9-7 Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:15 pm

I remembered that toothpaste turned my teeth yellow and it was 'whitening' toothpaste which struck me odd seeing as it didnt even whiten at all so now i use ACTUAL whitening toothpaste yet its still a little yellow...........

P.S. sorry on the white and yellow if it hurts your eyes its just i felt like adding in color
Killer9-7
Killer9-7
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 99
Location : Last Seen on Pluto defending Super Rustbuckets from Alpha Space Pirates wielding mega large swords
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum